Privacy Disclaimer For Pooja Online
We, hindupoojarituals.com, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, also including, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, contact number and an email address or other contact information.
We require this information (including but not limited to) understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
What Information We Collect?
In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status.
2. When you sign up for our Newsletter we need only an e-mail address – which we use to send the information you requested.
3. When you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
4. We personalize your experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about the temples, deities, and pujas that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
5. If you choose to post messages on our message boards or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Metric Allied Services/hindupoojarituals.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on our behalf or with hindupoojarituals.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help hindupoojarituals.com communicate with you about offers from hindupoojarituals.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
All photo images on this site are believed to be public domain, they are gathered from all over the internet and there is no copyright on these pictures as far as we are concerned. If there is a picture on this site that has a copyright then the owner can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the picture from this site. None of the persons on this site have authorised their presence here. This site is not associated with them or their companies in any way. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used the third-party links to leave our site, you should note that those links are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with hindupoojarituals.com unless expressly specified on our Website. Therefore, hindupoojarituals.com cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.